Samsung Galaxy Z is the latest product variants with 4.2 inch LCD screen-SC and 2 Tegra chipset with dual-core Cortex-A 1GHz. 4.2-inch screen from Samsung Galaxy Z has a WVGA resolution and use the LCD instead of SC-SuperAMOLED size 125.3 x 66.1 x 9.5 mm and weighs 135g which specifications have not beat the Galaxy II, but still pretty impressive.
Samsung Galaxy Z is powered by Tegra processor 2 is not Exynos of Samsung and its 5MP camera is only capable of recording 720p video is not Full HD, which was a bit disappointing if you expect to record 1080p video. Galaxy Z has a built-in 8GB of expandable memory via microSD slot.
Samsung Galaxy Z Specifications
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G HSPA
- Form factors: touchscreen bar
- Dimensions: 125 x 66.1 x 9.5 mm, 135g
- Display: 4.2 "SC-16M-color LCD capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels
- CPU: Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, the GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 chipset
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 2GB ROM, 8GB of storage, microSD card slot
- OS: Android OS, v2.3.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz 4.0
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, face detection, geo-tagging; 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Video recording: Video recording 720p
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 1650mAh
- Misc: Built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, Swype text input, Office document viewer / editor
Samsung Galaxy Z is price at € 435, $ 630 for pre-order.